Patient Fusion – Do you have not enough time for a trip to the hospital or health care. Don’t worry, there are many websites on the internet that book an appointment with a doctor. The website named Patient Fusion is one of them that provides free services to patients and physicians. Through the Patient Fusion Portal, you can fix an appointment with a verified doctor. It also allows patients to view, download, and transmit patient health record data directly from the patient portal. But before using this portal you will have to follow some login process. So read this article carefully and take advantage of it.
What is Patient Fusion (Patient Portal)
Patient Fusion allows patients to electronically access their health records anytime by using a computer or mobile device. Through this Patient Portal site patients and authorized representatives of patients can view and download data such as medication list, diagnostic history, allergies, immunizations, etc from its official site. You can also book an appointment with top verified doctors. It is 100% free to both providers and patients. So you are most welcome to access and put to use. There is no hidden cost at your health center. To use these all features you will have to register online. The registration process given below step by step follows now.
How does a patient register an account on the portal (PHR)?
The registration process is very simple, you will have to follow some steps below.
- First of all, the user will have to visit the official Patient Fusion Portal
- After going to the Patient Portal homepage you will see the login button
- Now you will have to click on that login button
- After clicking on it you will see the Sign-Up button
- You will have to enter some personal details such as email address and create a user name, create a password, and fill out First Name, Last Name, Phone Number fields under the sign-up page.
- After entering all the important information you can sign up easily.
Note: As Per the official portal the email address used to log in must not be the same email address on file in a healthcare professional’s office. If it happens then you will get to sign up for the problem, So you should avoid the upcoming issue.
How does a patient login Account Online
If you are a registered user you can easily login account and view their records. to log in follow some steps below.
- Go to the official Portal of Patient Fusion
- Click on the login link button
- Enter your user name and password
- Finally, click on the login button option
- you will redirect to your Patient Fusion account
- Through the account, you can download the lab reports and book an appointment, etc.
Note: If you do not remember your password, you have not worry it can easily retrieve. You will have to enter your email address. Patient Fusion technical department will send you an email to reset your password.
What are the benefits of Patient Fusion?
It is a free-based electronic health record system that is used by medical practices to connect health professionals and patients. It provides incredible benefits and features to both. Here are some useful features listed below.
- Log in to your account to see your records anytime
- Find a doctor on patientfusion.com and book an appointment
- Connect with your Patient Fusion doctor to see health record
- Ask your doctor for access to your health records
- You can check and download Recent lab orders Medications, diagnoses, and more
How to get Patient Fusion Customer Service
If you are getting any problem related to your account then you can contact by phone at (415) 346-7700, or toll-free at (844) 903-7567, Monday – Friday, 6 am – 4:30 pm PST. The Support team typically responds within 1 hour for critical issues and the same day for nor – critical issues.